I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

honest to a fault...

Not only do I think knitting in class is rude,
but I believe it could be taken a step further
and be compared to bringing paints to class,
or someone watching a movie,
or even listening to your ipod!
I just don't get it.

Generally a Prof will make eye contact with their
students while lecturing, unless of course you
are looking down at your knitting.
This puts me and the other "non-knitters" in an uncomfortable
position as the only students the prof can make eye contact with.
That means I have to always be on my best behaviour as it seems
like they are looking me straight in the eyes.
I am afraid to blink, to daydream or even go to the bathroom.
It is awful.

Don't get me wrong, your creations are wonderful.
I just feel bad for the prof when it seems like no one is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yes i'm listening.