Today I saw a miracle!..more like three.
My cousin had triplets, they were all miracle babies.
With health complications she was given the impossible choice of selectively picking which one to keep and which two to lose or else she would lose her own life.
HOW could anyone ever choose between 3 unborn babies who would live?
impossible.
I admire her so much for choosing to trust that God gave her these babies for a reason and she decided to take the risk and have them all. The doctors were wrong and all three babies and momma came out just fine. Today was their emotional baby shower, everyone started crying when they brought out the babies, it was so beautiful and made my heart pound a million miles per minute when I held them.
There is nooothing better than a perfect newborn baby.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
yes i'm listening.