I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my secret weapon.

My style secret weapon isn't so secret anymore!
Check out the always inspiring SHE DOES THE CITY,
to see what I can't live without.
Big thanks to A-Webs for thinking of me.


The notorious studded belt...

...and the ever faithful trench.

2 comments:

  1. Crystal,I think I still love you, I cannot get over the fact that i believe its you. you need someone to drink Jag with and get out of bed for (by the sounds of it) Yes this is espionage. You have been found. please step out side of the artful postures of love picture, bring your bottle we'll do a shot. We can maybe just ride the bus for awhile- maybe go to the beach- will you? Jeremy Jwolt14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. call me a dreamer im drinking this wine all by myself want some?

    ReplyDelete

yes i'm listening.