I fiiiiinally have a second to update my blog. This week has been insane, I came home from PA to find my computer completely destroyed by a virus. I had unfinished assignments on there that I needed to send off this week, plus two exams to study for with notes also saved to that computer. After I panicked I finally got it fixed, but since then I haven't been able to do anything but study and write papers-being enrolled at two different Universities at the same time while working on different semesters is NOT a good idea. Why do I always think I can handle so much on my plate? because I can, but not without destroying myself, getting no sleep and the occasional temper-tantrum. So next week I have one more exam and 10 assignments due...I can do this, well I have to do this.
What I have been wanting to do throughout this week was post the photos from Ashlee and Jeremy's wedding in PA. I looked at them for the first time tonight and they turned out okay (remember I've never claimed to be a photographer, my only photography trick is cutting peoples heads off, and dang it looks good!). Pennsylvania was much more beautiful than I had expected, and a little more rural for that matter. There is a huge Mennonite and Amish community in PA, its common to see them going by in their horse and buggy, I kid you not, I was astonished and like a star struck tourist I shamelessly took their photo every time they drove by. I got to stay with my mates in an old farmhouse with floral wallpaper and cows right outside our window. Everyone in PA listens to country music and called me baby, Ashlee looked like a dream and her decorated barn was perfection. I had the best time.
Oh and did I mention I got a tan, yes I have protected my skin from the suns harmful rays for three years now, all in an attempt to achieve healthy porcelain skin a la Naomi Watts, it has come with a lot of effort but unfortunately I let myself go last weekend and now I hardly recognised myself.


I absolutely ADORE your photos. They turned out SOO good!!! And that barn is serious perfection! My tan is quite drastic.. and I was still wearing 45... What The?!?! I'm in the airport. Talk to you soon my dear. xo
ReplyDelete