
It has arrived! a book of poetry I ordered by my current favourite girl Kim Addonizio entitled "what is this thing called love".
Not that I needed more reading material or have any extra time on my hands, but it is nice to have something not required of me to read. Last week in class we were asked to orally present a poem of our choice, and if we wanted could make the presentation as theatrical as we wished ie-costumes, props, ya know. I of course choice an Addonizio poem, one I recently posted called "Tell Me". When I walked into the class I was greeted with "Oh that costume is perfect for presenting your poem!"... I was not in costume, actually I was wearing my regular clothes...thanks. Might I also add that my poem was about drinking all night to forget your problems...I thought I looked cute, guess not. The same thing happened to me again the next day when I was leaving a second hand store. I was well pleased with all my new purchases, until the cashier said "you must be making a Halloween costume with these!"....uhhh no, again, just regular clothes...thanks.


No comments:
Post a Comment
yes i'm listening.