I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Monday, January 17, 2011

kiss each other clean.


I am so so excited about the new Iron and Wine album coming out this week. It's called "kiss each other clean", which really is the prettiest title they could have come up with. Better yet-it is released on my birthday. While this is something nice to look forward to, I am dreading my birthday. Every year since I was a little girl I would cry and cry and cry the night before I turned a year older. Something about fleeting youth and growing up breaks my heart and makes me sentimental. 23 isn't that old right? ahhh yes it is!!!!! I should be excited for this year, there are so many fun plans in the making that I have to look forward to...but I am too afraid to say them out loud in case they won't come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

yes i'm listening.