I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

all i want for christmas is everything.



Just kidding.
All I want are these.
They are from Topshop and I promise
to wear them everyday all day.

Actually what i really want is the Christmas spirit.
I cannot figure out why I haven't felt it yet.
I'm trying to force it on myself this year.
I baked cookies and cinnamon buns
and listened to Christmas music
but had to convince myself at the grocery store NOT
to buy a bag of pine cones...that is how desperate I was to get
in the Christmas mood, I had to remind myself that nature is
free and you should never buy pine cones when you could find them in the forest.
I think we just need some snow.
Then it will feel like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yes i'm listening.