






Every time I log on to facebook someone else is engaged or pregnant...how did this happen? what I mean is how is it that we are already at an age where this is starting to be normal and not just for "grown ups"...it is because we ARE "grown ups" now.
5 of my friends in the past few months have gotten engaged and the rest of them are talking about it...Don't get me wrong I am so so so happy and excited for everyone and there is nothing I enjoy more then a wedding between people who are clearly in love, it is just that I didn't think we were there yet ( by we I mean us young 20 somethings) I mean I haven't even made it to South America yet (unless you count one day and one quick swim with some dolphins to be a real visit, I don't) or bought my first car, or decorated my first apartment. There are too many travel destinations and "single people dreams" on my list before I can commit to a mortgage, at the moment this is still terrifying to me.
But one of the beeest things about all these friends of mine getting married is that I have an excuse to spend endless hours on wedding blogs to send them ideas or tuck them away for a later day...a very far away date.
5 of my friends in the past few months have gotten engaged and the rest of them are talking about it...Don't get me wrong I am so so so happy and excited for everyone and there is nothing I enjoy more then a wedding between people who are clearly in love, it is just that I didn't think we were there yet ( by we I mean us young 20 somethings) I mean I haven't even made it to South America yet (unless you count one day and one quick swim with some dolphins to be a real visit, I don't) or bought my first car, or decorated my first apartment. There are too many travel destinations and "single people dreams" on my list before I can commit to a mortgage, at the moment this is still terrifying to me.
But one of the beeest things about all these friends of mine getting married is that I have an excuse to spend endless hours on wedding blogs to send them ideas or tuck them away for a later day...a very far away date.
Here is an adorable mock wedding shot by Tec Petaja, I love everything about this vintage inspired wedding from the multiple dresses the girl wears, the hay stacks the guest sit on. the photos on the trees, and the brightly decorated place settings...the whole shoot is perfection!
for more..


love love love the pics. I never thought that where so marriages at that age, i feel like you, theres many things on my single list... cute blog!
ReplyDeleteshegotaticket2ride.blogspot.com