I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

blah blah blah.

Annabel Mehran
Tim Evan Cook
Sarah Kaye
Sarah Kaye
Erik Johnson
I still can't bring myself to put colour in my room, or Polaroids or any silly paintings I have made, although I did put up some blank canvases. I guess the piles of books and bursting closet bring in enough colour for now, until I can figure out what I want.
In the meantime I like it being perfectly white. Slowly I am trying to force myself to like pink and red. I love a red dress but the colour by itself has always bothered me...it sounds morbid but it reminds me of a womb, or fire or blood. I know it is the colour of passion and love and valentines day but for some reason even as a little girl I hated it-with the exception of a dress and painted nails of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yes i'm listening.