"Now that I'm dead I know everything.
This is what I wished would happen,
but like so many of my wishes it failed to come true.
I know only a few factoids that I didn't know before.
This is what I wished would happen,
but like so many of my wishes it failed to come true.
I know only a few factoids that I didn't know before.
Death is much too high a price to pay for the satisfaction of curiosity, needless to say.
Since being dead-since achieving this state of bonelessness, liplessness, breastlessness-I've learned some things I would rather not know,
Since being dead-since achieving this state of bonelessness, liplessness, breastlessness-I've learned some things I would rather not know,
as one does when listening at windows
or opening other people's letters.
You think you'd like to read minds? Think again"
-Margaret Atwood


No comments:
Post a Comment
yes i'm listening.