I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"i will teach you everything i know".

As anyone who reads this blog knows...I have a crush on Elizabeth Gilbert.
Not reaaally a crush but ya know I enjoy her writing, her adventurous spirited and wit.
Everyone knows that when a book becomes a movie it is usually disastrous and disappointing because we all have different interpretations of what people and places look like (think Alice in Wonderland, it was good but not what we expected). Hence why I was a little apprehensive to get excited about the movie version of "Eat, Pray, Love" with Elizabeth played by Julia Roberts. I will give it a try in theaters and try not to have too many expectations, the trailer does look better than I had thought it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yes i'm listening.