I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

an apple engagement.

When newly engaged Jaimie and Brad asked Andrew and I if we could take their engagement photos we were a little surprised. We are by NO means photographers and have zero experience but we did our best and had a ton of fun, I think they turned out nicely for a bunch of amateurs.
These photos were taken at Websters Falls in Dundas, Ontario where Brad proposed to Jaimie! Their wedding colours are navy blue and apple green so they brought along some bright green apples to play with.
Jaimie's wedding ring is very special because she specifically choose not to have a "conflict diamond" and to avoid supporting that industry (there is a lot of blood shed over diamonds ie-the movie "blood diamond"). Instead Jaimie has a beautiful Tanzanite!

p.s click to enlarge the photos.

4 comments:

yes i'm listening.