
The Golden Gate Bridge-San Francisco

Sand dunes at Fraser Island Australia

We look like fools and are about to drown from laughing in Thailand.
Tomorrow I get to fly out to Pennsylvania to watch my dear friends Ashlee and Jeremy get married!!! I met Ashlee in the LAX airport when I was 18 years old, we made our way to Australia together and then to Thailand. I adore this girl, we have so many funny memories together-almost drowning in the Thai Ocean, Dyeing our hair in Bangkok (BIG mistake) and trying to surf at Alex Beach..I have always called her Americas sweetheart and cannot wait to watch her walk down the isle. I can't describe how excited I am to be able to make the trip, plus a ton of my friends that I met in Australia are going to be there! Needless to say my heart skips a few beats when I think about seeing my mates again, we all live all over the world so it is rare when we get to meet up. After Ashlee's wedding I have to hop back on a flight to Canada for another wedding the very next day. That's okay with me, there is nothing I enjoy more than a wedding, or two.
HOORAY!
ReplyDelete