I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

crystal, cara, barcelona.

So I'm back on the East coast for one last week of classes. After taking all those online classes it feels great to be studying with people my own age again. I will never ever ever do online school for as long as I live, it is awful. You don't learn a thing and you don't have anyone to talk with about your classes. I have to admit it took some strength to get me here, my dad pretty much had to push me through the security gate to get me on that plane, which is not my usual vagabond nature. As I had mentioned in a previous post I was feeling guilty about leaving people behind to take a trip of a lifetime. I am feeling much better about it now and really cannot wait to get the trip going. We leave on Sunday for Barcelona, or what my roomate and I have now been calling it "Crystal, Cara, Barcelona" after one good movie I tell ya. Crystal and I are tent mates for the entire summer, yes we are camping through Europe and neither one of us has ever camped before, should be interesting. I just wish someone would have told us to purchase an essential 100$ therma rest before arriving in no mans land New Brunswick where the options for sleeping mats are less than appealing. Crys and I of course come with nothing but a bag of cute clothes suited more for tea with the Queen than backpacking through Europe. Ah well we have fun wherever we go, she is just the kind of trouble I need.

Today in class we were reviewing some pieces of art that we will see during our travels and this video was shown. It is so well done, so if any one reading this enjoys art history you must watch this video. Youtube is not cooperating with me tonight so I will have to just post the link.
70 million-Hold your Horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yes i'm listening.