I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

my creed is give me death and i bet i'll live through it.


Why does everything have to go crazy right before I leave? I can't live here anymore.
I feel disappointed in the people I try to be there for more than ever right now.
I thought I understood these illnesses, but I don't. I really don't understand how people can hurt other people they love consciously.
The emotional detachment, obsessive compulsive, histrionic, alcoholic, mania, mania, mania, depression is too much for me to shoulder anymore.
My mom begged me to stay home from my trip, I feel completely selfish but I really can't stay this time. I leave in two days, I usually love packing but this time I just threw a bunch of clothes in a bag. I hope I will still be able to enjoy myself while everything is a mess.
I just needed to vent.

1 comment:

  1. oh my love.
    im sorry to hear things are so down. you deserve to travel and you need to. we shall talk tomorrow! xox

    ReplyDelete

yes i'm listening.