To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice.
I am loyal and constant in my love for travel,
as I have not always been loyal and constant in my other loves.
I feel about travel the way a happy new mother feels
about her impossible, colicky, restless newborn baby -
I just don't care what it puts me through.
Because I adore it. Because it's mine. Because it looks exactly like me.
It can barf all over me if it wants to - I just don't care.
I am loyal and constant in my love for travel,
as I have not always been loyal and constant in my other loves.
I feel about travel the way a happy new mother feels
about her impossible, colicky, restless newborn baby -
I just don't care what it puts me through.
Because I adore it. Because it's mine. Because it looks exactly like me.
It can barf all over me if it wants to - I just don't care.
-elizabeth gilbert.
Tomorrow we leave for Barcelona!
I cannot wait for everything this trip has in store for us. I will try to post regularly but it may be difficult to pull myself away from the sites to sit in an internet cafe, I'm sure you understand.
I cannot wait for everything this trip has in store for us. I will try to post regularly but it may be difficult to pull myself away from the sites to sit in an internet cafe, I'm sure you understand.



crystal be mine
ReplyDeletewho are you?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletejust someone looking for her
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletenevermind i cant take what you dont want to give.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehave your life back I will not try to take it anymore.
ReplyDelete