I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

marry me Gaudi!


So when I said that Europe can barf all over me if it wants to I wasn´t anticipating that I would be the one barfing all over Barcelona. I was sick the first day we arrived, probably to do with dehydration and jet lag, but that didn´t get me down. With the beach a few steps away, Gaudi´s incredible architecture, the Sagrada Familia, and a winding bus ride up the mountain to Montserrat I have been too busy to let myself be sick.
p.s the image above, not taken by me, is a section of the longest bench in the world found at Parc Guell, designed of course by Antonio Gaudi. Parc Guell looks like a fairy tale, I am so thankful I got to see it.




9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, if she will talk to me will you ask crystal how europe is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. im confused. i think you have the wrong person.
    why do you keep commenting and deleting comments?
    please get off my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

yes i'm listening.