I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Monday, August 16, 2010

ants in my pants.


I've been home for a few weeks now and I must say I am ready to get going again. My body got used to a schedule of packing up and leaving for a new country every week. That was then, now I am back to reality. The last few days have found me locked away in my house writing endless pages on the European Union, Goya's pessimism, Romantic ideals, Kant's noumenal world, Napoleons pride, and Beethoven's symphonies.
My brain is fried, I lost it somewhere between Switzerland and France and have yet to regain complete control since.
Ah well, the trip was well worth all this homework. Now I just have to stop daydreaming about where in the world I would like to go next and get these papers in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yes i'm listening.