
I was invited to a concert a few days ago which I declined numerous times. Long story short-I didn't think it was smart for me to go, plus I had already promised myself a drama free summer. There are things going on in my life that need my undivided attention and all the strength I might possess, therefore I am trying to make the least amount of stupid decisions and keep life sane for a while. When Mr. Persistent refused to take no for an answer my options were to either call the harassment police, change my phone number or go see John Mayer. The latter seemed more on theme with my plan for a "drama free summer", plus how can you not sit in the grass at the Molsen Amphitheatre and watch the summer sun set over Toronto? It is truly one of my favorite things to do in the summer. So I caved, and went and you know what I started to have a good time, and was pleasantly surprised that the opening band was "Train". All was going well, I had finally let go of my initial hesitations when Mr. Persistent looked at me and said "I'm having a really good time Erin".
...ya, that's not my name.


No comments:
Post a Comment
yes i'm listening.