I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Monday, August 9, 2010

today i am shy.


Today my mother told a sales lady I was getting married in September just so we could look at wedding dresses. I was mortified when I heard those words come out of her mouth! Why do I always find myself at the mercy of someone else's great idea?
Apparently these sales ladies make it very clear to customers that they have no time for silly single girls wishing only to gush over wedding lace and then make no purchase. If you are not the bride you are not welcome, well my mother may love weddings more than me, so when we walked past the wedding shop she insisted we go in, ya know "just for fun". Generally I would love this sort of pretend game of make belief and trickery, but now for some reason I have become shy.

Maybe it is just a phase, I hope so because I hardly recognize this new me.

Anyways, not a single dress impressed me, nor did I care for it to. I have been ruined by Kleinfelds and now if Randy's not there I can't even see the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yes i'm listening.