I will have poetry in my life,
and adventure, and love.
Love above all.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

finally, sweet sweet freedom.

Thanks to a giant Starbucks surprise and the company of a good friend, I was able to finish my last paper of this semester in the wee hours of the morning. That's right, I am DONE!
Now I am left with this thing normal people would call "free time". That is not something I generally find myself with, not with the constant ambitious list of things to do that I so often create. Well, I only have a few weeks till next semester starts, so I plan on keeping summer alive for as long as possible. Sometimes I wish summer was like when I was 16, ya know, living in your bikini, drinking giant slurpies and calling boys but hanging up. I suppose I could still do that!

2 comments:

yes i'm listening.